Neuro-Behavioral Science Concentration
MS in Biomedical Sciences
The neuro-behavioral science concentration provides interdisciplinary exposure to
the application of neuroscience and the relationships between the brain and behavior.
Students will explore topics including the mind-brain-body connection, stress, socialization,
behavior neurogenesis and learning, therapy, insight, emotion and motivation.
REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Students pursuing the neuro-behavioral science concentration will:
- demonstrate interdisciplinary knowledge of therapeutic and behavioral interventions
and the brain.
- understand scientific method, data analysis, and empirical inquiry.
- demonstrate advanced knowledge of neurological aspects of behavior and the contribution
of neuroscience to interventions.
- apply advanced skills to access, synthesize and interpret relevant literature.
- implement a capstone project focused on the application of neuroscience to a topic
- show proficiency in written and oral communication of the application of neuroscience.
After completing foundation year coursework, students may progress to the second-year