Office of Financial Aid
We are committed to helping medical and graduate students and alumni develop healthy
lifelong financial habits through financial literacy.
Our financial wellness program is designed to provide resources in the topics of debt
management, financial planning and budgeting. We host numerous events and sessions
during the year at each of PCOM's locations:
- One-on-one appointments for debt management, financial planning, budgeting and more.
- Exit counseling sessions to discuss student loan repayment strategies.
- Annual professional lectures on home buying, financial planning, loan repayment and more.
- Monthly table topic discussions in the campus lobbies.
- Webinars on various financial aid and financial wellness topics.
- Presentations to student groups.
- And more!