Skip to main content
DonateRequest Info

Enrollment Verification

Requests for enrollment verification, good standing or completion of program must come from the student, former student or alumnus.

Verifications may not be taken from a parent or third party unless a release of information form has been signed by the student, former student or alumnus authorizing release of information to the third party. Requests cannot be taken over the phone.

Students or Alumni

All requests for enrollment, good standing or graduation verification must be submitted in writing to the Registrar's Office.

The verifications will be faxed or mailed directly to a third party upon request. Any forms that a third party requires must be submitted with your request. Also, include any assigned account or reference numbers so that they may be noted in the verification letter.

Please allow three to five business days for processing.