Skip to main content

Student Change of Information

We encourage students and alumni to notify PCOM when they change their name or address in order to keep the College's academic records up-to-date.

Change of Address

Current and previous enrolled students should complete the change of information form (PDF) to change their name with PCOM.

Alumni must update their address through the Office of Institutional Advancement.

Change of Name

In order to change your name with the College, all current or previously enrolled students will need to complete a change of information form (PDF) and submit legal documentation such as marriage certificate, divorce decree or legal change of name documents to the Registrar's Office.

Preferred First Name

This form is used by PCOM students to inform the College of their preferred name. Complete and sign the preferred first name form (PDF) and email to Please allow 10 business days for processing.