Marketing and Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications has received numerous awards for its work.
Recent awards include:
2023 AACOM Excellence in Communications Awards
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) Excellence in
Communications Awards program recognizes the important role communications plays in
advancing the osteopathic medical profession and osteopathic medical education.
- Advertising - PCOM South Georgia Billboards
- Social Media Campaign - Digest Magazine Bricks & Mortar Instagram Reels
2023 CUPPIE Awards
The CUPPIES are given annually in recognition of outstanding work by communications
professionals in the field of higher education by the College and University Public
Relations and Associated Professionals (CUPRAP).
- Marketing - Outdoor Advertising
2023 Educational Advertising Awards
The Educational Advertising Awards is a national competition that recognizes the field
of educational marketing and advertising. Over 1,000 colleges and universities across
the country participate annually.
- OTT Video [Category: Digital Video Ad – Less than 2 Minutes]
- Digest Magazine Bricks & Mortar Instagram Reels Campaign [Category: Instagram Content]
- PCOM South Georgia Mural [Category: Installations]
- LINK Newsletter [Category: Newsletter]
- PCOM Spotify Ad [Category: Streaming/On Demand Content]
- PCOM Website [Category: Website Refresh]
- PCOM South Georgia Billboard Campaign [Category: Outdoor Advertising]
VIEW PAST AWARDS