PCOM South Georgia
PCOM South Georgia is expected to open in 2019 in Moultrie, Georgia—the Colquitt County seat. The area features affordable housing, an award-winning medical center, abundant
recreation and entertainment options, a progressive school system, temperate climate,
convenient location and much more.
Living in Moultrie and Colquitt County
Colquitt County is known for its thriving agricultural industry, hunting preserves
and natural recreation areas. The City of Moultrie features a beautiful downtown area
which is home to a historic courthouse, the Ellen Payne Odom Genealogy Library, numerous
specialty shops and more.
Moultrie offers countless activities to fill your schedule. From indulging your artistic
side, to taking in a thrilling game of Friday night football, to shopping in the downtown
square, to attending countless shows and festivals, Moultrie provides an active and
enjoyable place to live. It offers all the charm of small-town living, but with amenities
that allow you to enjoy a more relaxed paced life without the inconveniences and costs
that come with urban environments. In addition, the reasonable price of housing in
Moultrie offers the opportunity to own your own piece of “The City of Beautiful Homes.”
For more information about living and working in Moultrie and Colquitt County, visit
the Moultrie-Colquitt County Chamber of Commerce or the Moultrie Colquitt County Development Authority websites.
Things to Do in Colquitt County
Beyond Colquitt County
- The City of Moultrie is located approximately an hour away from the Florida line and
is within easy driving distance of the Gulf Coast.
- Experience 19th century living at the Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village, located in Tifton, Georgia. The museum features 35 structures including a peanut
museum, turpentine still, drug store, gristmill and farmsteads.
- Take a guided tour of Pebble Hill Plantation in Thomasville, Georgia. This stately architectural beauty stands proudly amid the
magnolias and long leaf pines of Southwest Georgia.
- A six-acre park along the Flint River—RiverFront Park in Albany, Georgia—features a lawn for picnics and gatherings, a play fountain, pavilion
areas, a greenways trail system with a Riverwalk, and the Horace King Overlook.
- Wild Adventures in Valdosta, Georgia, is a theme park, water park and animal park all in one. Visitors
can enjoy rides and roller coasters, exotic animal sightings, and shows and concerts
- Check out Explore Georgia, the state’s official tourism and travel site, for information about things to do
and places to visit throughout the state.