JOANNE M. JONES, MBA
PCOM South Georgia Administration
Chief of Campus Operations - PCOM South Georgia
In 2018 Joanne Jones, MBA, was named campus officer for PCOM South Georgia in Moultrie, Georgia. Jones brings more than 30 years of experience with PCOM to
the position in which she will direct the operational, non-academic activities of
the campus. In addition, Jones is charged with fostering productive relationships
between the campus and community, state and local governments.
In her most recent position, Jones served as the College's designated institutional
official which ensured that all residency programs under PCOM's authority adhere to
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) compliance standards.
During her career with PCOM she has also held the position of Practices Manager for
the PCOM Healthcare Centers.
Jones currently serves on the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine's
Undergraduate Medical Education – Graduate Medical Education Task Force which considers
critical and time-sensitive issues impacting the osteopathic medical clinical learning
Jones earned a bachelor's degree in administration in organizational management from
Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania, and a master's degree in business administration
from Eastern University in St. Davids, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Leadership
Gwinnett Class of 2014.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2002 Eastern University
- Bachelor of Administration in Organizational Management (BA) 1998 Cabrini College
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) 1985 Community College of Philadelphia
- American Osteopathic Association, 2006-present
- Assembly of Osteopathic Graduate Medical Educators, 2006-present
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Board of Directors