1. We will be accountable for our professional and personal behavior.
2. We will be mindful of the daily responsibility we have to our patients, peers and
members of the health care team to be compassionate and caring.
3. We will conduct ourselves in the highest ethical manner, in concert with the AAPA
code of ethics, in relationships with students, peers, faculty and other health care
4. We will be honest and truthful in all our professional dealings within and outside
of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies.
5. We will encourage new ideas and approaches to learning.
Diversity and Inclusion
1. We will show respect to all people without regard to race, religion, ethnicity,
sexual orientation or gender.
2. We will value and support each individual for what is unique and what unites us.
3. We will strive to ensure that each person can achieve his or her full potential.
4. We will work to create a culture and an environment that recognizes and appreciates
the talents, skills and perspectives of each individual to achieve the program’s mission
1. We will foster respect for each other and our peers on a daily basis.
2. We will show concern for the professional and personal well-being of one another.
3. We will continue to strive for positive change, lifelong learning and personal
4. We will exhibit the highest degree of moral character, professional excellence,
quality and competence in all that we do.