Professor Obtains Board CertificationJune 27, 2018
Recent PCOM School of Pharmacy faculty accomplishments include:
- Dr. Harish Parihar’s students presented his poster, "Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccination in Patients
with Diabetes: A Systematic Review" at the ISPOR Annual International Meeting, Baltimore,
MD, May 2018.
- Dr. Kumar Mukherjee coauthored "Trends in Regional Variation Among Patients with Breast Cancer in the
United States: Analysis of 2010-2014 Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project Data" which
was poster presented at the ISPOR conference.
- Dr. Shari Allen contributed to article, "Facing Addiction" in PCOM’s Digest Magazine, May 15, 2018
- Dr. Jay Lee finished in second place in the ACCP Endo/Am Care PRN Virtual Poster Symposium with
his poster, "Implementing a Monitoring Program for Patients on Direct Oral Anticoagulants."
- Dr. Mandy Reece obtained Board Certification in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
- Dr. Mandy Reece has been elected as treasurer of the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) for
- Dr. Edo McGee's manuscript, co-authored with Dr. Priyam Mithawala from her residency research project,
entitled"Evaluation of the Impact of Antimicrobial Stewardship Program (ASP) on Unrestricted
use of Meropenem" has been accepted by the Journal of Contemporary Pharmacy Practice.