Risk Management is responsible for identifying and assessing potential risks as part
of our ongoing efforts to mitigate any negative impact on PCOM's assets or operations.
Our department works to appropriately manage risk by coordinating with PCOM leadership,
stakeholders and insurance providers. Our goal is to help PCOM move forward with initiatives
and take advantage of opportunities while limiting operational threats, legal liabilities
and negative financial impacts.
What We Do
Contact Risk Management for help with:
- any legal subpoena or legal documents served to the College or its agents;
- insurance related issues (medical malpractice, general liability, etc.);
- contract review;
- certificates of insurance;
- event planning consultation;
- liability waivers and other forms;
- claims administration and lawsuit coordination; and
- other risk and insurance related services.
Director of Risk Management
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Rowland Hall, Suite 420
4190 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
office: 215-871-6609 | fax: 215-871-6611