Our mail and shipping services include:
- Pickup, distribution and delivery of all United States Postal Service and inter-office
mail for operations at each location.
- Management and completion of larger volume standard mail projects including envelope
insertion, tabbing, mail-merge printing, labeling and barcoding functions.
- Shipping of all outgoing parcels, packages, cartons and bulk items for all corporate
operations through the most cost- and time-effective carriers.
- Recording of costs incurred by individual departments and the reporting of same to
the appropriate accounting department.
- Ensuring corporate compliance of all applicable United States Postal Service regulations.
Securing of maximum United States Postal Service discounts for all mailing activity.
Pickup and delivery times
Regularly scheduled pickup and delivery of mail to all PCOM departments occurs at
10 a.m. and 2 p.m. each business day. Please make sure all mail complies with PCOM Distribution Services’ USPS Mail Policy and Procedure [PDF].
College departments with outgoing mail consisting of 200 or more pieces of the same
item(s) are encouraged to consider standard (bulk) mail in order to realize savings
of up to 60 percent in postage costs.
Contact Distribution Services for additional information including the coordination
of the processes associated with standard mail projects (printing, data merging, folding,
inserting, addressing, tabbing, labeling, etc.). Please schedule all standard mail
projects in advance as completion times may range from one day to two weeks depending
upon the scope of the project.