Up to Cost of Attendance minus other financial aid (loans, scholarships, and federal work study) awarded.
Varies by funding available.
Rates and Fees
- 5.00% fixed interest rate.
- Does not accrue interest while student is enrolled.
- No loan fee.
- 12 months. Begins after student graduates or ceases to be enrolled at least half-time.
- Sponsored by the Department of Health and Human Services and is administered by PCOM.
- Available for 3rd-year and 4th-year DO students who submit parental income information
on the FAFSA and meet the definition of demonstrating exceptional financial need as
defined by the HSSA poverty guidelines.
- In August of each year, the PCOM Financial Aid Office will contact eligible students
will be contacted to discuss the possibility of borrowing the LDS.
- Click here for further details.