PCOM has contracted with Heartland ECSI to produce 1098-T forms. These forms are mailed
out by January 31. If you have not received your form, visit Heartland ECSI to download your form.
OBTAIN YOUR 1098-T
Instructions for accessing your 1098-T form
- On the Heartland ECSI homepage, click on the box "Accessing Your 1098-T or 1098-E Document."
- Click on the first box "Want to look up your 1098-T or 1098-E tax form?"
- Click the School Name field, type "Philadelphia", select "Philadelphia College of
Osteopathic Medicine" and then click the "Submit" button.
- You will now be asked to enter your name, Social Security Number and zip code. The
zip code will match the one PCOM has on file for you as of January 7, 2019. Once you
have entered the information, click "Continue."
- On the following page, click the plus sign (+) in the 1098-T Statement line to the
right of the words: "Status: Delivered."
- You will be able to view and print your 1098-T on the page that follows.
Contact the Bursar's Office if you have any questions.