PCOM has contracted with Heartland ECSI to produce 1098-T forms. These forms are mailed
out by January 31. If you have not received your form, visit the Heartland ECSI website to download your form.
OBTAIN YOUR 1098-T
Instructions for accessing your 1098-T form
- On the Heartland ECSI homepage, click Tax Documents.
- On the "Tax Documents" page, click on the CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR YOUR TAX FORM.
- On the "Search for your tax document" page, type Phi and select "Philadelphia College
of Osteopathic Medicine" then click the "Submit" button.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be asked to enter your name, Social
Security number and zip code. The zip code will match the one PCOM has on file for
you as of January 8, 2018. Once you have entered the information, click "Continue."
- On the following page, click the plus sign (+) in the 1098-T Statement line to the
right of the words: "Status: Delivered."
- You will be able to view and print your 1098-T on the page that follows.