Non Profit Leadership and Population Health Management Program
Master of Science
The Non Profit Leadership and Population Health Management (NPLPHM) program teaches
learners to take a "whole-systems" approach to population health leadership, collaborative
styles of inquiry, data collection and use, and evidence-based practice to inform
decision-making. Intentionally designed as a cohort-based learning experience for
the working professional, the program prepares learners to better understand organizations
as dynamic systems.
This program is a collaboration between PCOM and the nonprofit Woods Services organization. Taught by renowned faculty, including those from PCOM and Woods Services, classes
are offered in a hybrid format which includes a blend of virtual design and delivery
as well as face-to-face instruction at Woods Services’ facilities located in Bucks
County, Langhorne, PA.
About Our Program
The customized Master of Science (MS) in Non Profit Leadership and Population Health
Management (NPLPHM) program at PCOM is designed to enhance leadership skills that
are critically important in the evolving landscape of population health.
If you're a professional looking to enter the field of non profit leadership and population
health management, this program is designed for you. Students are engaged in learning
that focuses on leadership, administration, and the challenges and opportunities inherent
in the emerging field of population health practice today. Graduates of the program
will emerge with a better understanding of how to successfully manage change in the
fast-moving arena of population health organizations.
The program's action learning orientation develops leaders who have an understanding
of population health management systems and ideology; embrace collaboration to achieve
desired results; have the ability to lead organizational change; intentionally learn
and leverage innovation and social entrepreneurship as an applied ideology, and engage
in reflective practice to continually develop and enhance their performance as practitioner-scholars.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
Designed for Aspiring Leaders
The ideal participants for our program includes those who would like to:
- Learn more about managing and leading population health organizations.
- Be at the forefront of a new wave of integrative leadership approaches in human services
delivery for the emerging field of population health leadership.
- Learn to lead change from anywhere in the organization as an adaptive leader.
- Enhance communication and interpersonal skills that mobilizes people to action.
- Be more effective at leveraging relationships, identifying and activating social networks,
and building partnerships for meaningful and sustainable results.
- Utilize collaboration as a key strategy to achieve meaningful and sustainable results.
- Learn more about program development and necessary alignment with the funding environment.