Professor Selected as Academic EditorApril 25, 2018
Recent PCOM School of Pharmacy faculty accomplishments include:
- Dr. Hua Ling was selected as an academic editor for Medicine®, a fully open access peer-reviewed medical journal. Dr. Ling also:
- had his manuscript,"Extended Duration Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after Percutaneous
Coronary Intervention in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease: a Meta-Analysis,"
accepted for publication in Cardiology Research.
- co-authorized a manuscript accepted by Evidenced-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine titled "Gypenosides Altered Hepatic Bile Acids Homeostasis in Mice Treated with High
- co-authored an abstract accepted by the 11th Health Disparity Conference, New Orleans,
LA (April 2018) titled "Statin Therapy Use Estimates in Diabetic Patients with or
without Overt Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and other CVD risks in the USA: National
Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2009-2014."
- Dr. Essie Samuel's abstract, “Assessment of Appropriate Treatment of Staphylococcus Bacteremia,” was
selected for the MAD-ID 2018 Annual Meeting
- Dr. Jiehyun Lee’s abstract, "Implementing a Monitoring Program for Patients on Direct Oral Anticoagulants,"
was selected for the virtual poster symposium of ACCP.