PCOM 2025: Path to Greater Excellence
PCOM 2025 vision: Transforming health professions education by integrating human connection
with innovation and research.
Beginning in February 2019, the College began a transparent and collaborative planning
process. This multi-stage undertaking was guided by a 20-person steering committee
and included focused interviews with internal stakeholders, a forum with external
partners, and an 80-person retreat to review, discuss, and determine PCOM’s path forward.
The result is a comprehensive strategic plan with quantifiable metrics, clear lines
of responsibility, and opportunities to flex.
PCOM 2025 Plan Goals
DOWNLOAD PCOM 2025 [PDF]
- Student Success: PCOM graduates are successfully positioned for a competitive marketplace and are
leaders in interprofessional team environments.
- Securing Clinical Experiences: PCOM has a sustainable network of valuable clinical experiences for students in all
- Innovation and Technology: PCOM fosters a culture of technological innovation both in pedagogy and in practice.
- Organization and Infrastructure: PCOM optimizes processes and organizational structure so its people thrive in a changing
- Revenue Stream Diversification: PCOM creates and sustains diverse sources of revenue through a multi-pronged approach.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: PCOM embeds diversity, equity and inclusion in its curriculum, policies, processes
and practices to advance student, faculty and staff performance and excellence in
service to communities.