Counseling and Clinical Health Psychology
The objectives of the Master of Science in Counseling and Clinical Health Psychology
REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Upon graduation, students in the program are able to demonstrate that they meet professional,
legal, and ethical counseling practice standards.
- The program will prepare students to use evidence-based counseling practices in mental
health counseling interventions.
- The program graduates students who have completed 48 credits of coursework and supervised
field experience, typically in two years and in no more than five years.
- The program’s graduates demonstrate knowledge of issues related to providing services
to individually and culturally diverse clients, providing services that are culturally
competent and sensitive to individual diversity.
- The program provides a foundation for students to pursue further graduate study, such
as doctoral training in psychology, counseling or a related field.