Photo ID submission deadline
The photo ID submission deadline for Physician Assistant Studies students and Physical
Therapy students is May 20, 2022. The semester start date is June 6, 2022. Your PCOM
student ID badge will be delivered at orientation.
Photo submission guidelines
It is important for the student photo to be a passport-style photograph and look as
professional as possible. Example photos and details are below.
To ensure your photo is accepted, you must meet the following criteria:
- Photo must be color. Color should reproduce natural skin tones of student.
- Facial features should be clearly evident in the photo.
- Must be taken in the last six months.
- We encourage plain backgrounds; preferably white; with no patterns, textures or scenics.
- Face straight ahead, looking directly into camera; no head tilts.
- A natural expression is encouraged.
- No hats, sunglasses or any other article that may obstruct the face or hair. Religious
accommodations are made for headpieces if worn daily for religious purposes; however,
they should not obscure or cast shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face.
- Eyeglasses should be worn if normally used by the student.
- No glare on glasses, red eye, shadows, blurry or debutante/glamor photos.
- No other visible people or objects.
- Properly exposed selfies are acceptable.
- Over- or under-exposure may render the photo unusable.
- A high-resolution file size is strongly recommended, 1 MB or greater file size.
Important! Name the ID photo file accordingly:
LAST NAME, all capital letters
First name, just capital on the first letter
File name examples:
PCOM student ID photo submission form
Use our ID Photo Submission Google Form enter your student information and upload a photo.
- Students are required to login with your PCOM email account to complete the form and
submit a photo.
- We recommend completing the Google Form from a desktop or laptop computer and using
the Google Chrome browser.