Dr. Guinane completed his Bachelor’s degree in Health Science from University of the
Sciences in Philadelphia in 2003, and a Master’s degree in Health Science – Physician
Assistant Studies from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004. In 2015,
Dr. Guinane completed a Doctor of Health Science degree from A.T. Still University
with a focus on education, where his research focused on transition to practice of
new physician assistants.
Dr. Guinane teaches across the curriculum in various medical disciplines, as well
as in history taking and physical examination, and the courses in information literacy.
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Family Practice PAs and NPs
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- New Jersey Society of Physician Assistants
- LBGTPA Caucus
Dr. Guinane has provided service to the PA profession for over a decade, including
working with the AAPA’s conference planning group, the conference planning committee
for PAEA and as a site visitor for ARC-PA.