Martha holds an MS in Organization Development (MSOD) from American University, (formerly
AU/NTL). Martha also has more than 25 years of experience and training in dance, movement
and body work. She holds a certificate in Authentic Movement / Contemplative Dance
from Amherst, MA. She earned certification in the LeaderCOACH methodology of Perrone-Ambrose
Associates and a Professional Coach Certification (PCC) from the International Coach
1. Coaching for Leaders
2. Coaching for Leaders, Deepening Your Practice
3. Coaching for Leaders, Part 3, will be offered in the spring, 2016
- Founding Board member: Leah Stein Dance Company;
- Former Advisory Board Co-Chair: Ellen Forman Memorial Scholarship Fund for Dance;
- Spearheaded the design and implementation of a mentoring program called MentorNet
for the Philadelphia Regional Organization Development Network.
- Steering Committee Member and Co-Secretary, Philadelphia Regional Organization Development
- Member, Alliance for Non-Profit Management, National OD Network, AU/NTL Association.