Martha Lask has provided executive coaching and taught coaching skills in 26 organizations in both the non profit and private sectors. She developed and facilitates a 2 year, leadership development and coaching program, now in its 10th year, for leaders of Child Advocacy Centers across the US. She teaches Coaching for Leaders at PCOM and mentors several emerging leaders at PCOM and at other organizations.
Martha holds an MS in Organization Development (MSOD) from American University, (formerly
AU/NTL). Martha also has more than 25 years of experience and training in dance, movement,
and body work, and a certificate in Authentic Movement / Contemplative Dance from
Amherst, MA. She earned certification in the LeaderCOACH methodology of Perrone-Ambrose
1. Coaching for Leaders
2. Coaching for Leaders, Deepening Your Practice
3. Coaching for Leaders, Part 3, will be offered in the spring, 2016
1. Founding Board member: Leah Stein Dance Company;
2. Former Advisory Board Co-Chair: Ellen Forman Memorial Scholarship Fund for Dance;
3. Spearheaded the design and implementation of a mentoring program called MentorNet for the Philadelphia Regional Organization Development Network.
1. Steering Committee Member and Co-Secretary, Philadelphia Regional Organization Development Network.
2. Member, Alliance for Non-Profit Management, National OD Network, AU/NTL Association.