Mr. Doulis received his bachelor's degree in accounting from Drexel University and
his certified public accountant license from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Doulis is currently a member of the following professional organizations:
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of College Administration Professionals
- Eastern Association of College & University Business Officers, Healthcare Financial
- National Association of College & University Business Officers
Healthcare Financial Management Association
He has also served as chair of AACOM's CFO Council. Additionally, he has served as
an accreditor on the AOA Committee on College Accreditation as well as on Middle States
Commission on Higher Education.