DO students apply to the MPH program in the first semester of their third year at
PCOM, during their clinical rotations and suspend their final year of medical education
at PCOM for one year. They begin their Jefferson MPH program the day after Labor Day
and conclude their MPH courses at the end of June.
The application/admissions process includes the following:
- Completion of online application form.
- Personal statement addressing interest in public health and how professional training
in public health will enhance the applicant’s professional goals.
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation addressing applicant’s interest in public health.
- Personal interview with JSPH Director of Academic and Student Services.
For more information, contact Denah Appelt, PhD, PCOM's Director of Dual Degree Programs,
at 215-871-6164 or email@example.com.
For additional information about the Jefferson MPH, contact April Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Ravelli at Jennifer.Hughes-Ravelli@jefferson.edu or call 215-503-0174.