DO students apply to the MPH program in the first semester of their third year at
PCOM, during their clinical rotations and suspend their final year of medical education
at PCOM for one year. They begin their Jefferson MPH program the day after Labor Day
and conclude their MPH courses at the end of June.
How to apply:
- Review the application instructions
- Upload a personal statement addressing interest in public health and how professional
training in public health will enhance the applicant’s professional goals.
- Upload resume
- Identify one person who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf by providing
the name and email address in the applicant portal
- Submit the application and pay the fee
Submit your supporting documentation:
- Official transcripts
- English Language Proficiency scores, if appropriate
Supporting documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via US Mail to the following address:
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduate Application Document Processing
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Once your application is complete and has been reviewed by the Admissions Committee,
if deemed appropriate candidates, you will be invited for an interview.
For additional information about the Jefferson MPH, contact April Smith at email@example.com or 215-503-5305.