Student Elective Rotation
About the rotation program
Neurological Surgery student elective rotations are conducted through Cooper Medical
School of Rowan University in Camden, NJ. Students interested in completing a neurosurgery
elective must apply through the Visiting Student Application Service with the Association
of American Medical Colleges.
How to apply
Beginning April 1, 2020, applications will be accepted from visiting students for
the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Apply through the Visiting Student Application Service with AACOM.
- Click “Search now“ under Search for Electives.
- Enter “2906” in the search bar.
- Click the “Learn More“ button under 2906 - Neurosurgery, Neurological Surgery, Cooper
Medical School of Rowan, Camden, NJ USA.
- To view course electives for the audition rotation visit Cooper Medical School of Rowan University.
- For more information please contact Silina Flacks, Program Coordinator, 215-871-6169.