Chief Facilities Officer
Chief Facilities Officer Frank Windle collaborates with the president and executive
leadership in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives as applied
to facility operations. Windle oversees all facilities operations as relates to master
planning, new construction, renovations, energy management, building maintenance,
housekeeping and dining services.
Windle led an energy combined heat and power initiative which involved the installation
of a micro turbine on campus which saves energy by recapturing waste heat utilized
for hot water and heating in the central plant. The initiative was published in Combined Heat and Power/Energy Solutions Center.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management - Rosemont College, Rosemont, PA.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers
- National Fire Protection Association
- Engineer license - City of Philadelphia