The College purchased the Levin Administration Building, along with 16 surrounding acres, in 1957 as a home for its new campus. PCOM had outgrown its building on 48th and Spruce Streets, which housed both the College and its hospital.
Built in 1910, the Tudor Revival-style Levin Administration Building was home to Frank H. and Anna Moss, who lived in the house with their seven children and numerous servants. The house was remodeled in 1928 and renovated extensively in 1958. Additional renovations to the first floor took place in 1997, in time for the College's 1999 Centennial Celebration.
On May 2, 1998, the building was dedicated by then PCOM chairman of the board Herbert Lotman and his wife Karen, whose maiden name is Levin, to honor her family of PCOM graduates. Portraits of Abraham Levin, DO '35; Samuel Levin, DO '35; Jacob Levin, DO '36; and Joel Levin, DO '69, hang in the building's lobby.
The Levin Administration Building houses the Office of the President, the Office of Alumni Relations and Development, and the Office of Marketing and Communications.