The deadline for the Pharmacy Practice Residency Program is early January. Benefits
include a salary of $45,000 per year, health and dental insurance, and paid time off.
- Graduates of ACPE-accredited schools accepted
- Curriculum vitae, transcripts, and three letters of recommendation required (at least
one from faculty member and one from clinical preceptor)
- Georgia pharmacy licensure required by September of residency year (NAPLEX, jurisprudence
exam, compounding practical wet lab)
- Onsite interview required
- Two residency positions available
- July 1 start date
- 12-month program
For PCOM School of Pharmacy PGY-1 Residency Program information, contact Samuel M. John, PharmD, BCPS, PGY-1 Residency Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 678-407-7362 or 678-407-7342.