PCOM Institutional Loans
Alumni Association Loan
Rates & Fees
- 5.0% fixed interest rate. Does not accrue interest while student is enrolled.
- No loan fee.
Repayment Grace Period
Repayment starts June 30 one year after graduation.
- Awarded to 2nd+ year graduate and medical students who demonstrate financial need
and are in good academic standing.
- The PCOM Alumni Association Loan is lent to students by PCOM, but PCOM uses a third party
loan servicing company to service the loan. Heartland ECSI is PCOM's third-party loan servicing company. Within a couple months after the first
disbursement of the Alumni Association Loan, students will receive an email from ECSI
with instructions in to login & register to their website. It is very important to
register on ECSI's website so students can review the disclosure statement and monitor
the Alumni Association Loan upon repayment.
- Funded by PCOM Alumni Association.
- $6,000 lifetime aggregate borrowing limit.