Tuition Payment Policy
Below is listed a schedule of important milestones from registration to tuition payment:
- 50 business days prior to the start of the term — registration is open.
- 30 business days prior to the start of the term — registration is closed, bursar will
send out the e-bill.
- 20 business days prior to the start of the term — tuition is due.
- Five business days after the tuition due date — late penalties to be assessed (i.e.:
late fee, hold and inactive badge).
- At the end of the current term — the Bursar will request that students with a delinquent
balance for the term be placed on a financial leave of absence at the end of the term
in which they are delinquent. They will remain on a financial leave of absence until
the balance is paid in full.