> navigate:  
  Student Affairs

Disability Accomodations

How do I apply for Disability Accommodations?

If you indicated on the technical standards form that you need special accommodations, you will be receiving a packet with required forms and documentation. 

Students in need of special testing or learning accommodations will need to complete these forms and documentation to acquire accommodations.  We will work with you to ensure that your documentation is complete, and that your accommodations are met.  If you have questions, feel free to call (215) 871-6870.    

Last Updated: 1/20/15