- licensed by the PCOM Library, these customized exams can be taken in test or study mode. Your personal account shows tests taken, scores, etc.
Lange Self Assessment - Access Medicine
- 1,000 free questions for Parts 1 and 2
- from the Dept of Anatomy & Cell Biology at the University of Kansas. Well organized slides for quick review.
(Multiple Choice Question Examination) - over 8,000 abbreviated questions mainly come from the previous exams and have an average degree of difficulty - approx $50.
- from Allegheny University of the Health Sciences and the University of Utah.
- from the University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Student Doctor Network Big Guide to Board Exams
provides background information, advice, sample questions, and performance data.