Evaluating this tutorial
Please help us make this a useful learning tool by filling out the evaluation form and submitting it to us.
If non PCOM, what city and state, or country, are you from?
Please indicate the level of agreement that most accurately reflects your opinion about this tutorial.
1. The tutorial was easy to use:
2. The tutorial followed a logical, well organized sequence
3. The information was clearly presented:
4. The examples made sense and supported the information:
5. I learned enough to do my own MEDLINE search:
6. Overall, this course gets a grade of:
7. What did you like about this tutorial?
8. What didn't you like about this tutorial?
9. Overall, how satisfied were you with your experience using this tutorial?
Neither satisfied nor unsatisfied
10. We welcome any additional comments about this tutorial:
[This evaluation is anonymous. If you would like a response to your comments, please include your full email address.]
Call the Library at 215.871.6470 or email