Published Work of OMM Faculty
OMM Departmental Publications
Alexander Nicholas, DO, FAAO
Chapter Author - In Ward RC (ed): Foundations for Osteopathic Medicine (2nd edition).
Philadelphia PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2003.
- Ehrenfeuchter WC, Heilig D, Nicholas AS: Chapter 54. Soft tissue techniques; 819-833
Published Articles -
Washington K, Mosiello R, Venditto M, Simelaro J, Coughlin P, Crow WT, Nicholas A:
Presence of Chapman reflex points in hospitalized patients with pneumonia. JAOA
(10):479-483, October 2003.
Goldstein F, Jeck S, Nicholas A, Berman, Lerio: OMT on pain following elective total
abdominal hysterectomy. (submitted 2003)
Michael L. Kuchera, DO, FAAO
Sub-Editor and Chapter Author - In Ward RC (ed): Foundations for Osteopathic Medicine (2nd edition). Philadelphia PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2003.
- Scott RA, Kuchera ML, Patterson JJ. Chapter 33. Orthopedics; pp477-499
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 39. Examination and diagnosis: an introduction; pp566-573
- Kuchera ML, Kappler RE: Chapter 41. Considerations of posture and group curves;
- Kuchera ML, Kuchera WA: Chapter 42. Radiographic aspects of the postural study;
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 43. Postural considerations in coronal, horizontal, and sagittal
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 53. Lower extremities; pp784-818
- Kuchera ML, McPartland JM: Chapter 66. Myofascial trigger points as somatic
- Kuchera ML, DiGiovanna EL, Greenman PE: Chapter 72. Efficacy and complications;
Chapter Author - In Oken BS (ed): Complementary Therapies in Neurology: An Evidence-Base Approach. NY,NY: Parthenon Publishing, 2004.
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 4. Osteopathic considerations in neurology; pp51-93
Chapter Author - In Hutson M, Ellis R (eds): Musculoskeletal Medicine. Edinborough: Oxford
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 2.3.1 Concepts: Somatic dysfunction
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 3.3 Musculoskeletal medicine regional somatic dysfunction
- Kuchera ML: Chapter 4.3 Neuromusculoskeletal manual treatment of somatic dysfunction
Published Articles -
- Kuchera ML (guest editor): Expanding the evidence-base for manual medicine.
American Back Society Newsletter, Summer 2003.
- Research Synergy Task Force (including Kuchera ML representing PCOM and FIMM):
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Research: A 21st Century Vision, National OMM
Research Synergy White Paper (October 2003)
- Degenhardt BF, Kuchera ML: A multicase report: efficacy of osteopathic evaluation
manipulative treatment in reducing the morbidity of otitis media in children. JAOA