Job Title: Research Technician
Department: Division of Research
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Division of Research, seeks a full time
Research Technician. The Research Technician will work primarily in the out-of-classroom
setting and under the supervision of faculty members. The primary responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, preparing laboratory equipment for scheduled research
sessions, maintaining experimental research and laboratory supply levels, and preforming
experiments as directed.
- The minimum level of formal education required for this position is a scientific Bachelor’s
- Experience working with vertebrate morphology, especially analyzing cross-sectional
anatomy (MRI/CT) is preferred.
- Program experience in VG Shadowmax, AVIZO or similar is a plus.
- Experience working with fishes is preferred.
This position is eligible for renewal on a yearly basis, for a maximum of up to three