Tegrity has been up since 19 August 2012. Please place a help call for assistance
There are no service issues with Tegrity.
Desktop and Laptop
On Microsoft Windows Tegrity works best on Internet Explorer, but will work on other
Please confirm Windows media player Network settings. This must be correct to view Tegrity.
Tegrity does require ActiveX helpers to be installed. Requests to install ActiveX
helpers will appear as popups or a banner below the menu bar on Internet Explorer.
Please accept the default settings and install the ActiveX helpers.
If after installation the lecture will not play, restart the computer. Once the computer
has restarted right click on the IE icon or Internet Explorer from the Program Menu
and select Run as Administrator. Use Internet Explorer as normal and attempt to install
the ActiveX helpers. If probems persist please contact the help desk and report the
course and lecture that fails to play.
For detailed instructions for mobile Tegrity usage
If some courses are not listed, remove the Tegrity app from your device and renew
the entire process starting with the Tegrity authentication.
Diagnose Playback Problems - Microsoft Windows
- Problems can occur after updates or installation of other media players.
- Tegrity will not work with MS Vista 64 - To identify the Windows Operating System
version Microsoft OS version
- Please confirm Windows media player Network settings. This must be correct to view Tegrity.
- Confirm the Tegrity site is added to the list of trusted sites.
- Confirm necessary plug-ins and components are in place.
If it still does not work please call 215 871 6110 or email the Helpdesk.